Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Power of Pronunciation


I've been going deeper down the YouTube rabbit hole lately, having exhausted my previous reserves of cute and/or absurd videos to pull up on a whim. In my travels, I've come across everything from the cleverly entertaining:



To the amusingly unfortunate:



And finally into full "......Um?" territory:



What's the strangest thing about this last one? Is it:

1) Women chanting disturbing phrases with cartoon-like smiles
2) Women chanting disturbing phrases while performing low-to-no impact aerobics
3) The exercise suits that are ostensibly required for this kind of language learning
4) Chest zooms
5) One of the male actors' weird (method?) interpretation of how to wear a face mask/bandanna, or
6) The Super Nintendo background music

I just can't put my finger on it.

By the way, if you liked that one, make sure you watch this:


1 comment:

  1. ROFL. 'I have a bad case of diarrhea' will be stuck in my head for days.
    D.

    ReplyDelete