Got me a git-fiddle. It's a happy day.
To celebrate, I give you this picture I took of myself. The "Intelligent Auto" function of my camera evidently chose the "flophouse 1971" setting.
In other news, Angkor Wat photos are coming soon, I promise! Like, maybe even this week, if I get all my work done. For now, I'm soaking my fingers in cold water and choosing not to respond to the pain notifications being sent to my brain. I'm just happy I can still play.
As a footnote, the guitar, nylon case, and capo cost me around $30. In the shop I bought it from, they had an exquisite looking mandolin going for 900.000 VND (about $45). God help me. I'm in a place that's practically begging me to resume my favorite pasttime of collecting instruments I have no idea how to play.

One can never have too many instruments! Something to keep you busy learning how to play each of them! Love reading your posts - hope all is well!
ReplyDelete